- *** this batch is expired and a new pail is expected to ship any day now ***
- R0-59, INC.
- current batch from manufacturing expiration date November 30, 2023
- ready-to-use formulation
- dry lube, applied wet
- allow to dry/bond lubricant to part
- best to preserve tactility
- not recommended for stabilizer wires
- can be applied to mouse glides and/or sprayed to mouse pad
- MSDS available upon request
apply thinly with a fine brush to a clean, opened, mechanical keyswitch
allow bonding agent to evaporate
- let dry overnight
additional layers continue to improve switch feeling
We do not accept returns for lubricants as it would be impossible to guarantee they were not tampered, contaminated, or stored improperly.
Lubricant can not be cleaned with soap and water and is resistant to many solvents.
Although the lubricant is chemically stable and non-hazardous please wear gloves and place a protective layer of drop-plastic below any working surface. Spills are difficult to clean, and the lubricant will transfer from an operators hands to any surface they may touch.
Please clean up any accidents with a microfiber cloth.
Ringer Keys is not responsible for any damages which occur as a result of untrained or unsupervised use. This chemical is for industrial use only.