Peel-a-way Sockets for your Elite-C and pro-micros
1 unit is 1 strip of 12 pins mounted in a peel-a-way sheet
How low can we go?
These Peel-a-way pin sockets are the lowest way to mount your pro-micros or Elite-C to your hobby boards.
- ships as a strip of 12 pins
- perfect for 1 side of your pro-micro or Elite-C
- will require 2 strips to mount a pro-micro
- can be cut in strips of 2 to hotswap some LEDs with thinner legs
- outer plating tin/lead
- inner plating gold
- 3.94mm total length with a 0.38mm lip and 0.86mm diameter
Caution compatibility with some boards by Japanese designers.
Not for mill-maxing switches.