THE CHEMOURS COMPANY FC, LLC
XHT-BDZ is thick, thicker than toothpaste
- available in 3g, 5g, or 10g sizes
- used where there is a danger of melting the standard PTFE thickener, like mechanical keyboard stabilizers
- uses a special non-melting high temperature thickener
- highest viscosity grease in the XHT-BD Series
- excellent lubrication over a broad temperature range
- cST @20°C is 3500
- thicker than 206g2, and spreads more thickly
- buy a new brush
- to be used only on stabilizer wires.
MSDS available upon request
This has been gaining popularity amongst some streamers, I don't believe enough testing has been done to see if it is worth it. I've packaged it in smaller sizes to make it available to test with.
NOTE: all Ringerkeys lubes are downpacked by volume except this one. It is downpacked by weight, precisely, to the milligram. 3 and 5 g sizes will have a lot of room left in the vial and that is intentional. 10g size will be close to full.
As with most lubes, a little goes a long way, several keyboardfuls of stabilizers can be prepped with the smallest quantity as this is only for the wires, and far to thick for stabilizer housings.
We do not accept returns for lubricants as it would be impossible to guarantee they were not tampered, contaminated, or stored improperly.
Lubricant can not be cleaned with soap and water and is resistant to many solvents.
Although the lubricant is chemically stable and non-hazardous please wear gloves and place a protective layer of drop-plastic below any working surface. Spills are difficult to clean, and the lubricant will transfer from an operators hands to any surface they may touch.
Please clean up any accidents with a microfiber cloth.
Ringer Keys is not responsible for any damages which occur as a result of trained, untrained or unsupervised use. This chemical is for industrial use only.