Gateron Switch Pullers (Yeeters!!)
"An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age."
We've been using IC pullers, and modded IC pullers, but Gateron has armed us with a more appropriate tool.
- Well made and sturdy tool
- Fits over MX style switches with prongs oriented N-S that automatically close into the switch tabs
- Has enough upward force that the switch will release from the plate and can be pulled from desoldered, mill-maxed, or hot-swapped PCB
- Includes an MX keycap and switch which acts as the release button, but it has been discovered that it's more of an eject.
- Feels really good to press eject while saying "Yeet!"
- Proper defense tactics may require 2 Yeeters (quick-draw style)
- Care should be taken with aim for the ejected switch to avoid damaging/harming the switch, property, or persons or pets.
RingerKeys takes no liability for the last bullet point even if it should occur with "care taken."
Coming soon™ Yeeter Holsters! (kidding?)