These cases are the best cases I've ever seen.
I've tested a dozen from Alibaba, most were very cheap cardboard, like Chinese keycap sets come in. I tried 3 types of clear plastic but none would arrive consistently without cracks, and all the plastic ones I've tried feel like some caps don't sit well and may be bending. The JTK trays are nice, but I feel like some caps are forced to fit or the size is too small or too big. This one is just right. Where's my porridge?
I had the pleasure of working with BuddyOG of UnrealKeyboards with only slight unbranding changes from his original design. This is a masterpiece for protecting and sharing your favorite keycaps.
These foam trays protect the keycaps from sliding and gently hold the keycaps without squeezing them.
- Premium sliding rigid box and tray
- Foam lined tray
- Nylon ribbon pull
- 12.25" x 9.25" x 1" outer dimensions
- Corner square for ISO enter
- Black with black foam (YES!)
- Large enough to hold over 88 keycaps
- More if packed on their side
- SA profile height fits
- Perfect to protect artisans
- Perfect travel display case for meetups
- Large top ready to show off your favorite Mechanical Keyboard sticker collection
- keycaps not included