New to Durock's offerings are now switch films! What makes these films different? They're composed of 2 layers, a bottom layer Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) and a top layer of Polycarbonate (PC).
- 120 films per pack (Dan's preferred switch order quantity)
- Only available in clear options
- 0.15mm HTV+PC films
- Compatible with MX style switches
- Decrease wobble
- Decrease vibration
- Improve sound profile (dependent on switch)
- Price per 1 pack of 120 films
Of note, Durock suggests the HTV side should be placed on the bottom housing, and the PC side should be facing up towards the top housing. The HTV material is a matte color, while the PC material is transparent.