This puller is a little beefier that the combination Keycap puller/switch puller CIY branded one in the store.
- essential tool for modding hotswap keyboards or desoldered pcbs
- easily pull key switches from the keyboard's plate
- red PVC coating over stainless steel
- Not only for red key switches, able to most types of MX style switches
- 105mm x 35mm
There is a popular modification known for these type of pullers by, our very own, davek184 from Ringer Keys discord.
- modded rests on the top switch housing limiting switch breakage/stress
- trimmed and buffed to a smooth edge
If requested enough, Dave has given his permission for RingerKeys to sell pullers with his suggested modifications. Currently, I'm debating taking the job. Please voice your opinion with Dan on Discord or via email.
I've taken some opinions, modded is available now.